G5 Building: Reconnaissance
From The Elite Wiki
G5 Building: Reconnaissance is the sixth level in Perfect Dark.
Several techniques are used on all three difficulty settings on this level.
- At the start of a level it's quicker to pause and select the Falcon than just to wait for it to come out manually. This technique is most famously exploited on the Duel mission.
- Only a few guards actually run for and try to activate alarms - some of these can be avoided, saving the trouble of shooting them.
- The method of letting the safe unlock (and swing open) during the intermediate cutscene is well-known; indeed, needed to earn the cheat on Agent, but saves time on all settings.
- World Record Video: Perfect Ace - G5 Building A 33
- World Record Video: Perfect Ace - G5 Building SA 0:36
- World Record Video: Perfect Ace - G5 Building PA 0:46
- World Record Video: Swiss - G5 Building LTK 0:49
- World Record Video: Pauliwood - G5 Building DLTK 0:55
|Perfect Dark solo missions|
|Defection | Investigation | Extraction | Villa | Chicago | G5 | Infiltration | Rescue | Escape|
Air Base | AF1 | Crash Site | Pelagic II | Deep Sea | CI | Attack Ship | Ruins
MBR | SOS | War | Duel