Statue (Part i of Mission 6: St. Petersburg) is the tenth level in Goldeneye 007. The Trev Shot is an important strategy used on this stage. The formal name for this level is Statue Park. This is the first level featuring Valentin.
|Recommended Version||NTSC or NTSC-J|
- Contact Valentin
- Confront and unmask Janus
- Locate helicopter
- Rescue Natalya
- Find flight recorder
- On PAL/Jap, if Val dies, all objectives fail. 
Agent/Secret Agent/00 Agent
- All 3 difficulties tutorial by Wodahs
- Statue DLTK
- Tutorial Video: - Adam Bozon - Statue DLTK Tutorial (turn captions on)
Valentine leave helper tool
Banz has developed a tool to time the Val leave. The program will automatically start a timer when the final dialogue appears and make a sound when you should be leaving.
The tool can be downloaded on the forums Link
Flight Recorder Spawn
There are nine possible spawn locations.
To determine the spawn location, the game rolls a random number up to 256. Location #1 is given a 31/256 chance (12.1%), location #9 is given a 15/256 chance (5.85%), and the remaining seven locations are each given a 30/256 chance (11.7%). This means #1 has the highest probability, next up being #9, then all the others tied.
The chances of getting the optimal #2 is 1 in 8.53.
Trev spawns on Statue for the confrontation when you are within 80 (0x50) units of the green square behind the statue (Preset 3B). And since in most runs we tend to go a bit more right towards the wall it does seem that in most cases hitting the right side of the Lenin statue is going to spawn Trevelyan faster.
When leaving the statue for B completion, you must remain within 140 units of preset 3B.
Trev asking you to put your gun away temporarily stops his speech timers. After Bond says "Alec? You're Janus?", the objective will complete in 5s. The Trev objective fails if you fire at guards or go beyond 140 units of a spot near the statue. 
- Janus guards have 40 health and 20 armor (on normal difficulties). 
- All spawn guards have an 81 / 256 chance (~31.6%) chance to run, and a 175 / 256 (~68.4%) chance to jog when looking for Bond. When they are leaving the level, they will always run.
- Spawn guards respawn every 2s and start spawning immediately. The first 4 spawns cannot pull Grenades, but all others after can.
- New spawn guards after Valentin on the way to the statue occur if the previous ones have died or left the level.
- Spawn guards each have 4 locations they can spawn in, depending on where you are in the level.
- Icy. "the-elite form post on function version differences". Retrieved July 16, 2021.
- "the-elite facts topic post on flight recorder spawn". Retrieved July 16, 2021.
- Wodahs. "the-elite facts topic post on Trevelyan encounter". Retrieved July 16, 2021.
- Icy. "the-elite Goldeneye facts topic post on miscellaneous function explorer facts". Retrieved July 16, 2021.
- Icy. "the-elite forum Goldeneye facts post on guard AI". Retrieved July 16, 2021.